Friday, April 24, 2009

Prayer for the day

Lord, thank you for being there for me all the time. Thank you for my Oz and my children. I'd like to ask you to help my friend Katie Withrow. She's in the hospital and pregnent. Her husband is deployed, and I know the added stress is not good for her or baby. I ask that you be with her and heal her. I'd also like to pray for my friend Kim Cirone. She was in a car accident and is now feeling pain. Help to heal her and her children. Her husband is also deployed. I ask also that you watch over Robert this weekend, because he will be with his dad, Phil. Help Phil to be alert and have him keep Robert close to him. I don't want another stranger to touch my son again. Please be with all my friends and my children and myself. Thank you, Father. Amen.

1 comment:

Angie said...

And thank you dear Lord for my friend Julie. Thank you for her heart, her empathy, and her friendship.