Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday's Prayer

I know I ask for many things, I am grateful for all my answered prayers. Father, please relieve my back pain. I know I should be more careful, but I do believe with all the stress I've been under, and my mind going over things, is the reason I lifted Bella wrong and am now having to take it easy. Please just let me get well enough to get through the next 2 months.
Lord, please be with Oz as he is finishing all his outprocessing from Korea. Let him make it home to me and our kids safely. Please be with Bella's therapist, Toby, as she starts her new job. Thank you for helping her find a job where she can work less and be with her family more. Her boys are at a age where they need their mother to help them make right decisions. Father, help heal all my friends that are sick and all others that are sick. With all that is going on in the world today, I feel more people should turn to you. Maybe then this world will be a safer place and a more enjoyable place for all. Thank you, Father, for all the blessings you bestow upon me. Amen.

No comments: