Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, wednesday

We're halfway through the week and I don't know what I've done. Am I wasting my days? Am I being productive? It seems a lot of my friends are or have moved far away...so sad. These days I stay home a lot. Bella has ABA 3 mornings a week, so I usually scrapbook or make cards while she's doing that. While the kids are in school in the afternoon, I'm at the gym. Then I shower and pick them up. When they're home, it's snack, homework and then I make dinner. After dinner, it's showers and bathes, reading then lights out. Then I wake up and start over. On the days when we don't have ABA, we don't do much. I'm hoping to change that. Any ideas?
I know, I lead a pretty redundant life...but I love it for the most part. I just wish I had more adult interactions. I need to get hold of Angie so she can help me figure out this blogging thing...you know, add pictures and what not. It took forever to figure out how to add links! I'm not computer savvy. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I had to kinda figure out the blog-workings by messing around with things. I still don't know how to do everything I want to do. I've seen other people color certain words (make a word red for emphasis or something) or link to other webpages with a word rather than the whole address... but I don't know how. Most bloggers will email you and explain it if you ask. So many people are nice and helpful, it amazes me sometimes. I haven't been as crafty lately either. Stamping and making things is my outlet, if I don't do it I get cranky! But I've neglected some things (like exercising, and learning italian) so somedays I have to put it aside. OK, enough of the rambling! (I just miss you!) Talk to you later.