Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crafty

I started making a baby scrapbook for my friend, Wendy Duazo. I hope she likes it. I'm using paper I got at Michael's and Stampin' Up cardstock. Is it too plain? I wanted to just start it out for her...hmmmm. I did a few more pages that I actually stamped on too. But I liked these simple pages. Hopefully I'll be able to finish tonight. I ran out of snail and stampin' mist, but I have an order coming in, so it should be fine. I'm still learning how to use my blog page, so if the layout looks funny...well...I'll get it eventually!
Anyways...I hope to be a more active blogger, but finding the time...you moms know what I'm talking about. I'm only on right now because the kids are playing and don't need my attention at the moment:o) I also need to get more pictures posted, etc. etc. etc. I guess that's it for my ramblings.



1 comment:

Angie said...

Your pages look great. I LOVE the book you made for me and my Angel Baby, so if this one looks anything like that, it will be perfect.