Monday, March 2, 2009

Can't Sleep

So here it is...a week and a half ago I found a hard lump in my breast. I would feel for it everyday, because I kept telling myself it was my imagination. Last Friday I made an appointment to have it checked out and I'll be going on Thursday...but it's kinda freaking me out. First I kept telling myself it's fat. Never had I wanted something on my body to be fat so badly! I feel for it everyday, hoping it will be gone, but it's not. So I haven't really talked about it with anyone, because I'll start crying. I mentioned it to Viv today, but I played it off lightly...like I knew it was nothing. Oh, I truly hope that it is nothing. I'm writing this here, because I know only 3 people read this and I'm hoping by the time someone does read this, I have gone to the doctor and they tell me it's nothing. I just had to type out my thoughts and I guess wanted to reach out to someone. I don't know...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Julie, now I wish my computer wasn't dead so I could have checked my bookmarks earlier and read this before today. Don't worry about it too much ok? I had a lump in my breast, it was just tissue and they removed it, and alls well. I know you went to the dr already, I hope they just told you it's probably nothing. Let me know how things go, I'll pray, and be thinking about you. Man, I wish I wasn't so far away!