Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This card was fun. I used a stamp with versa mark and then rubbed pastels over it. It was a fun experiment, but didn't come out the way I wanted it to. Owell, live and learn.
Here's a Halloween card I did...sorry the pic is fuzzy. I sent this one to my good friend, Tina, in England. I think I thought of her for this one because of the owl in the tree:o) We have an Owl thing between us. I haven't stamped in a long time, so it was a slow start to get things the way I wanted them.
Anyways...I don't blog as much as I used too(on myspace, that is.) It seems I've run out of things to say or I'm just engrossed in so many things during the day, that I'm too exhausted to think to blog. So with that said, I hope all is well for my family and friends and I'll talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hey there! I love the cards you sent me. With the experiment one... I was thinking that I wanted to try that too, only maybe it would work a little better if I embossed after stamping the versamark? I'll have to try it and let you know.

Angie said...

I tagged you! Go check out my blog and Do It!

loveanjel4! said...

I love the cards you sent to me too, you always do a good job.

Love ya!

Andrea said...

Cute card!!! You should post more.