Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hump Day Survey

How did your day start off?
Okay...I slept 6 hours and the kids were their usual pleasant selves*sarcasm*

How old do you look?
30ish?

Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
She's in her room with her ABA therapist, hence, why I'm on the computer

Are you waiting for something?
Oz's midtour

What were you doing at eleven last night?
reading

What made you laugh today?
silly doctor doing my heart stress test. Yea, I don't have heart disease! The chest pain and tingling hands are from panic attacks, which is better than having a heart attack.

Does anyone hate you?
who cares?

Where are your siblings?
my sis is in Cali and my bro is at a training

What are you up to this weekend?
the usual, Bella has ABA on Sat. morning, then we'll hang out.Oh, and I have a Pampered Chef Party to go to:o)

Are you happy with your life?
content

Can you handle the truth?
yes, but I might not like it

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
yup

Did you cry today?
no, but I'll be bawling for no reason sooner or later*PMS*

Are you a jealous person?
nope

Do you miss anyone?
Oz

Do you get 8 hours of sleep everyday?
ahh, wouldn't that be lovely? I'm happy I got 6 last night:o)

What was the last book you read?
Twillight

Do you hate the last guy, other than family, you had a conversation with?
nope

Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
uh, sure.It's pretty simple, happily married to the most awesome guy in the world

Is there something you always wear?
glasses;p

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
I have, but now I'm not sure it was the best choice. Buddist to Catholic...yeah, I know.

What's most stressing right now?
Being FAT, having panic attacks, being lonely...the list goes on...

What are you going to do after this?
finish scrapbook for Jaime P.her baby was born 2 weeks ago! I'm so behind!

How's the weather today?
Not as hot as usual

Do you swallow gum when you're done with it?
nope

Where was your default picture taken?
living room

Who was your last call from?
Becky, from Family Practice to tell me she was putting a referral in for me...yes, another procedure*sigh*

What woke you up this morning?
music

Last time you went out of town?
July, went to Cali

What color shirt are you wearing?
Red classic mickey tee

Highlight of your week?
went to JAG office...SSI is not going to be getting anything from me!

Whose car were you in last other than your family's?
Simon's

What are you listening to?
boys.

Last shocking news you heard?
That another person commited suicide on base

What was the last thing you drank?
Coke zero

Where's your cell phone?
purse

Who do you dislike currently?
no one really

Who do you most look like in your family?
my dad

Did you have a dream last night?
yes...I dreamt my friend, Angie, was pregnant, which is impossible.

Are you left handed?
no

What's for dinner tonight?
ham, mac-n-cheese, and steamed broccoli

What is the last thing you thought about?
what other ideas can I use for this scrapbook?

What are you doing tonight?
dinner, walk and put the kiddos to bed.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You dream about me? How sweet! Even though it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be preggo! LOL! I am totally missing you today. *sigh* glad to see you blogged though!