Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a few words

Ahh...it's been a long time. Life has been busy this past month. Lots of doctors appointments and preparing for Oz's deployment. Once life settles next month, I should have more time to stamp and blog:o)
Oz leaves in 2 weeks, and I've been easily annoyed by him lately. I don't want to be, but I think I'm having resentment towards him. I know he has a hard time, too, during deployments, but still. I feel like I'm the mommy and daddy while he's gone. To top it off, all my friends are gone or leaving, so I'll be by myself:o( I know, woes me, but I'm a social person, and being alone makes the deployment seem harder to me. That's all for now. Take care!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You're never alone, I'm always here for you, even if I'm thousands of miles away! Just keep busy (I know, not hard with the kiddos) and time will fly by this deployment. You've got a lot to look forward to this time, Germany! Missing you, Angie